Photo Inductors for Electric Melting Furnaces
Inductor photo. An inductor is a key element of an induction melting furnace, since it is it that creates the electromagnetic field necessary to heat and melt the metal. In addition to the basic purpose, it has one design feature – it perceives the load from the crucible, determining the stability of the operation of the furnace as a whole.
Inductor photo oven IChT-2.5
Basket of induction furnace IST-1,0 with inductor
Inductor photo oven ICT 31-7
Inductor furnace ICT – 6.0
Inductor photo oven ILT – 10
Inductor photo oven ILT 1.0 3 pieces
Photo inductor vacuum furnace
Inductor photo oven EGES 650 kg
Silver Inductor Melting Furnace
Inductors installation Thermotool CFI
Inductors of melting furnaces ICT, ITP
Inductor photo “Induktoterm” – 20t
Channel furnace coil
Inductor photo heating and hardening installations
Melting insert assembled ICT 6.0 furnace
Technical features of the inductor for the furnace
* The inductor is simultaneously affected by several factors of different nature;
* Inductor photo, periodically subjected to vibration, which can cause insulation problems;
* The lining of the crucible gives an axial and radial force, which periodically shifts the turns of the inductor;
* Mechanical pressure on the bend, which is formed when the furnace is tilted or when the heated billet is moved, in rare cases it will thin and deform the induction winding.
When working, it is extremely important to properly organize the inductor cooling to prevent damage to the winding and the possibility of insulation breakdown, which burns through the inductor tube, creating an emergency situation, causing force majeure.
Inductor photo – benefits
* Stiffness, strength;
* Competent coolant consumption;
* Maximum durable winding insulation;
* Minimal or minor loss of electricity;
* High concentration of electromagnetic field inside inductor
Furnace inductor design
A typical inductor is a solenoid, the winding of which is spiral, with a constant inclination, which determines the step of packing (spiral). It can also be a coil with horizontal turns, where the transitions between adjacent revolutions are indicated by short sections of slope (transposition).
Due to the high current and thermal loads of the inductor, it is necessary to ensure proper efficient cooling. In the manufacture of inductors it is necessary to follow generally accepted rules and regulations.
Inductor manufacturing rules
* Mechanical rigidity of the structure;
* Easy to maintain and repair;
* Material for manufacturing – M1 grade copper or equivalent;
* Welding with copper alloy, the absence of brass rations on the entire length of the conductor.
Copper pipes for the manufacture of inductors have different profile sections
* Equilateral rectangular;
The optimum is a rectangular section of the pipe, in the manufacture of an inductor from a rectangular pipe, the maximum density of the electromagnetic field and the uniform heating are achieved.
Features of work with us
The Termolit Plus enterprise manufactures and sells inductors for any type of smelting furnaces, heating and quenching plants. You can buy an inductor from us, on standard equipment, or order an individual sample based on your own drawings or entrust the development to our company’s specialists.
We work across all territory of Ukraine, Russia and the CIS countries. Here you will find what no company will offer, because we always listen to the wishes of potential and regular customers.